On Course South West is committed to providing an environment which reduces the risk of Covid-19 transmission.
In order to reduce this risk, we kindly ask you to follow these control measures;
• If you are showing any signs of infection please do not attend the session, please give us a call
• Use of face mask must be used in public areas. You are permitted to keep it on during the session if you so wish
• All learners must sign in and out of the building, in addition the Government Covid-19 Track and Trace QR code is available for use.
• Use hand sanitiser provided
• Learners will be directed straight to their classroom
• Toilets are single use only
• All staff and learners to conform to social distancing within the building at all times
• Everyone to follow the signs provided
• Coffee/Tea will not be available
• Learners to bring their own stationary/equipment for their own use. (if required)
• No food is to be consumed within the building
• Learners to leave the building one at a time as directed by the staff member
• If after your session you are showing signs of infection, please inform us. So that we can follow the track and trace process.
End of class session
Learners to leave the building one at a time as facilitated by staff member.
Equipment are to be cleaned & returned to storage/or removed from the building.
High contact surfaces will be cleaned before and after the session
Fire Emergency Evacuation
The fire muster point is situated at Mutley Barracks Car Park. However social distancing still applies. All other processes follow as normal.
There will be no planned fire drill on any of the class dates.
If you require any further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact Neil Sellors
I managed to pass my GCSE, probably one of the oldest learners at age 64. Now I’m looking to get back into learning and hopefully take an A level in maths.”
Studying English Functional Skills, I now have an improved confidence and I can walk around with my head held high.
Helped me find the real me. I now have the confidence and the qualification to find myself a job. Thank you to my tutors who believed in me and pushed me to my limits it sure has paid off.
I have now passed both my functional skills courses and am currently studying for GCSE’s. I must admit it’s much better and I am way more confident.”
Everybody’s really welcoming, and nobody judges you, and you can be who you want to be. It’s just a great way to get going.
Just started the Introduction to Counselling Course & it is excellent!
Really enjoyed the Introduction to Training course. The trainer’s style was creative and engaging. Would recommend to anyone.
I recently attended two of the free workshops and I was amazed how much I learnt, the tutors were very passionate about the craft they were teaching and the fact we all got to bring items home that we made was so wonderful. I would recommend to anybody.
I’ve just received my results and have passed both my GCSE English & Maths. I left school in 1988. Getting the chance to redo them was a great opportunity for me. Such a good feeling to have passed, onwards and upwards for me.