Essential information for every learner
On Course South West want to ensure your time with us goes as smoothly as possible. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, please get in touch with us on 01752 660713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2020-21 Terms and Conditions
• 2020-21 Key Facts
• 2020-21 Fees Guide
• Advanced Learner Loans
• Anti Bullying and Harrassment
• Attendance Policy
• British Values
• Complaints Procedure
• Confidentiality and Security of Data
• Covid-19 keeping safe at our venues
• Discretionary Learner Support Fund Guide
• ESFA Complaints
• ESFA Privacy Notice
• Equality and Diversity Statement for Learners
• Health and Safety
• Introduction to the Online Classroom Guidance for Learners
• IT Acceptable Use Agreement for Learner
• Learner Charter
• OCSW Learner Conduct Policy Procedure
• On Course Points
• PCC Health and Safety Policy Statement
• Prior Attainment Level
• Safeguarding and Prevent Information for all learners
• Staying Safe Online for Learners
• Term Dates
• Venue Information
I managed to pass my GCSE, probably one of the oldest learners at age 64. Now I’m looking to get back into learning and hopefully take an A level in maths.”
Studying English Functional Skills, I now have an improved confidence and I can walk around with my head held high.
Helped me find the real me. I now have the confidence and the qualification to find myself a job. Thank you to my tutors who believed in me and pushed me to my limits it sure has paid off.
I have now passed both my functional skills courses and am currently studying for GCSE’s. I must admit it’s much better and I am way more confident.”
Everybody’s really welcoming, and nobody judges you, and you can be who you want to be. It’s just a great way to get going.
Just started the Introduction to Counselling Course & it is excellent!
Really enjoyed the Introduction to Training course. The trainer’s style was creative and engaging. Would recommend to anyone.
I recently attended two of the free workshops and I was amazed how much I learnt, the tutors were very passionate about the craft they were teaching and the fact we all got to bring items home that we made was so wonderful. I would recommend to anybody.
I’ve just received my results and have passed both my GCSE English & Maths. I left school in 1988. Getting the chance to redo them was a great opportunity for me. Such a good feeling to have passed, onwards and upwards for me.