Are you an employer looking for an apprentice?
Choosing to become an apprentice shows commitment to a chosen career path giving you, as the employer, a motivated individual who can bring the skills learned directly into your work place.
An Apprenticeship is a way for young people and adult learners to earn a wage while they train in a real job, gaining a real qualification and laying the foundations for a successful future.
On Course South West offers a range of Apprenticeships which include Business Administration, Customer Service, Hairdressing, Childcare/Early Years and IT User.
We can work with you to:
- Help you decide which Apprenticeship is right for you
- Explain the way that Apprenticeships might work for you and if funding is available
- Recruit an apprentice or support your existing staff into Apprenticeships
- Manage the training and evaluation
- Ensure that national quality standards are met and deliver integrated, coherent training.
- Have a look at the Apprenticeships we offer, and find one that you would like to offer a vacancy in.
- Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01752 660713 and ask to speak with a member of the Business Development Team.
- The Business Development Team will discuss the Apprenticeship in more detail, taking you through all the pertinent information.
- Our Learner Services Manager will work with you to advertise your vacancy using the Apprenticeship Online Vacancy service, and collate suitable applicants that are ready for interview. (If you already have an employee in place and want them to start an apprenticeship, this step is not necessary and will not be carried out.)
Once an applicant has been successfully identified, the Apprenticeship may commence.